Topic: Analysis of the picture of nature in four squares in the article Viet Bac.
Lecture: Viet Bac: part 2: Work – Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Anh ( Teacher)
– About the author To Huu: as a great poet, a political lyricist, his poetry always reflects the arduous but also successful struggles of the nation.
– Introduction of Viet Bac poem: is To Huu’s excellent poem summarizing the heroic resistance war of the nation, a deep gratitude for revolutionary sentiments.
– The picture of quartet is considered as the great poem in Viet Bac poem.
1. General overview of Viet Bac poem
– Composing circumstances: on the occasion of the victory of Dien Bien Phu campaign, the Central Party and Government left the war zone from Viet Bac to the capital, To Huu wrote this poem.
– The verses in the picture are the words of the departed to the person who stayed.
– The first two lines of the poem are the words of the departed, wondering about the feelings of staying with him, thereby expressing his thoughts and nostalgia about the nature and people of Viet Bac.
2. Winter picture
– “Green forest with bright red banana flowers”: using a dotted style: outstanding on the vast green background of the mountains and forests is the red color of banana flowers (the red color of banana flowers is reminiscent of the image of a torch dispelling the cold). of the winter mountains) and the yellow color of sun spots.
– “Sunshine high pass with the knife at the waist”: the image of the sun shining from the waist knife evokes the strong and great appearance of the worker, with the attitude of mastering nature and life.
3. Spring painting
– “White day in springtime”: the pure white color of apricot flowers fills the mountain and forest space, nature is full of vitality when spring comes.
– Workers show up with talented, skillful and industrious beauty: “Remember the person who knits hats and polishes each yarn”, “sharpenes each yarn”: acts of care and meticulousness with each fruit of their labor. me.
4. Summer picture
– “Cicadas call the forest to pour gold”: the whole natural scene suddenly turns yellow through the verb “to pour”
+ Can connect the yellow wall to blend with the jubilant, energetic sound of cicadas
+ It is also possible that the sound of cicadas awakened the blooming amber forest.
– “Remember the sister who picks bamboo shoots alone”: “sister”: the way to express the author’s respect and love for the people of Viet Bac, the image of a girl picking bamboo shoots alone shows her hard work. , suffering and hard work of the North Vietnamese people.
5. Autumn painting
– “Autumn forest moon shines peace”: the moonlight gently illuminates the mountains and forests of Viet Bac, which is the light of “peace”, joy and freedom.
– People are passionate about singing, rustic, sincere, have a loyal heart, heavy love. * Comment:
– State the general feeling about the quartet of paintings: The art of quartet creates a harmonious balance and has the effect of comprehensively depicting the beauty of the subject, the four paintings above exalt each other’s values and cannot be separated. They are a wonderful picture of the harmony between man and nature
– Summarize the unique artistic features and poetic style of To Huu: bold nationalism (hexagonal verse form, dialogue structure in folklore, simple language, close poetic image, voice) earnest poetry.)
– Summarizing the value of the whole poem’s content: it is an epic and love song about the revolution, the resistance war and the people of the resistance.
To Huu, the best political lyricist of Vietnamese literature. His works always closely follow each event, each historical milestone of the nation. Viet Bac is the summary of the resistance war against the French, and at the same time expresses his joy and pride in the victory of the nation. But behind the nature of that historical event, there are also beautiful poems in Viet Bac, rich in emotions when writing about nature, which is a picture of a quartet. The quartet painting can be considered as one of the most important highlights, creating the success of the work.
The picture of the quartet is quoted from verses 43 to 52 of the work. This is the most unique piece of poetry, which can be completely separated as an independent work. The poem consists of ten lines divided into two parts, the first two sentences are an overview of the main emotion mentioned in the paragraph is nostalgia; the rest is the beauty of the four seasons, corresponding to the four pairs of six bowls. The style of drawing in the style of a quartet is a very popular mistake in medieval literature. Using this form, To Huu once again created a strong national character for the work.
The work begins with a winter picture:
Green forest, bright red banana flowers
High Pass waist tuck knife sun light
Nature is depicted in the characteristic dark green color of the great thousand and on that dark green background, To Huu uses the art of dot to put in the image of “green forest with bright red banana flowers” even though it is only a flower but the color is Its red has brightened up the whole space, dispelling the cold feeling of winter in North Vietnam. The working man appears in a healthy posture, facing nature alone, but not being obscured by nature, but overcoming it in the position of master of the universe. Here Nature still seems to be responding to highlight the image of people, the sunlight reflected on the blades creates a sparkling beauty, not arranged but it is natural beauty.
The painting of spring is portrayed by To Huu in a very clear and pure way:
Spring day dreams white bloom forest
Remember the person who knits the hat and sharpens each yarn
The highlight of the picture is the pure and elegant moon color of the apricot forest. This is a typical flower of the Northwest mountains. Although the whole picture is a white color, it does not create a feeling of monotony, because the author has germinated the word “white” in combination with the verb “to bloom”, making the reader feel that the white color is not static. There is silence but there is movement from one point to the whole picture. Therefore, the picture, although less detailed, is still extremely vivid. Corresponding to the natural beauty, is the beauty of the working people in Viet Bac. With skillful and talented hands, they sharpen each yarn, that is the beauty of self-talented, skilled but also very simple.
The beauty of the summer picture is depicted with very specific sounds and colors:
Cicadas call the forest to pour gold
Miss my sister picking bamboo shoots alone
The sound of cicadas bustling, joyful; Warm yellow color fills the whole space. The author did a great job of using the words “pour” to describe the color change process. The process happened quickly, suddenly and extremely unexpectedly. “Cicadas call the forest to pour gold” is a verse that evokes many associations for readers. Both can be understood as the sound of cicadas crying in the forest, and the sound of cicadas can be understood as the sound of the cicadas making the yellow forest, if understood in this way, it can be seen that your vitality is at its fullest. The human image continues to be in a state of industriousness. The younger sister appeared alone but did not evoke a feeling of sadness and loneliness, because there was harmony and response to nature at its ripest and most beautiful degree.
The final picture is an autumn picture, with moonlight spreading everywhere:
Autumn forest moon shines peace
Who remembered faithful love singing grace
The moon is the eternal subject of poetry, and the moon in autumn is the most beautiful and full moon. Describing the moon of the Viet Bac war zone, the author has recreated a peaceful and quiet atmosphere. The beauty of the moon is not only the beauty of nature, but also the beauty of peace. The image of people is exploited through the typical form of cultural activities of the North Vietnamese people, which is the love song, which is the song of love and loyalty.
With the form of hexagonal poetry of the ethnic group, reaching the exemplary level. The steady rhythmic verse along with the rhyme effect makes the poem rich in music. The image is not fussy, but carefully selected because it exudes simplicity and shows subtle beauty.
The picture of the quartet is the best verse in the Viet Bac poem. If cut horizontally, the poem is a panoramic picture of the four seasons of the year in Viet Bac. If you cut it vertically, you can see the beauty that is both parallel and harmonious, which is the beauty of nature and people of Viet Bac. The poem also shows To Huu’s ingenious penmanship and delicate poetic language.
Living graciously and faithfully is a beautiful cultural way of life for thousands of generations of our nation. That beauty has been preserved in many different literary works, and one of them cannot fail to mention the quartet picture in the poem Viet Bac by poet To Huu:
“When I come back, do you remember me…
Who remembered faithful love singing grace”
Viet Bac is not just a place, a place to fight, but also a place full of memories, full of earnest and deep love. Therefore, in the moment of parting, anyone is emotional, remembering the past memories. That memory is the classroom, the days of celebration of the years of the resistance war and another nostalgia is about the nature and people of Viet Bac.
The nature of Viet Bac in the picture of the four vases appears extremely condensed and concise, representing the four seasons. Winter is the first season to appear in the picture of the quartet:
Green forest, bright red banana flowers
When reading the poem, suddenly in each person’s heart, they will not imagine a cold, gloomy winter, but a spring full of life, or a brilliant summer. But no, this is the natural picture of Viet Bac in winter. On the green should of the vast forest is the bright red color of banana flowers. The brilliant warmth, although small, seems to have brightened up the whole picture, awakening the potential life in it.
The second picture is spring. Here, the natural scenery brings purity and tenderness: “In spring, the forest blooms white”. The verse reminds us of the scene: “Oh this spring morning, Spring 41/ The white border forest bloomed with plum blossoms/ Uncle returned.. silence. The bird turned/holy reed, happy and surprised”. Spring to summer comes brilliant, colorful and sound. It is the sound of cicadas chirping, like a welcome summer song, along with the brilliant colors of the “golden amber forest”. Is it the sound of cicadas that make the forest yellow or is it inherently like that? Either way, the scene shown is brilliant and warm.
Finally, the autumn picture:
Autumn moon shines peace
The soft moonlight of autumn spreads throughout the space. In that color, that space also ignites the desire for a free and peaceful life. Under To Huu’s keen observation eyes, each season in this place, nature appears so beautiful and special. Perhaps he must be very attached and earnestly in love to be able to fully capture the most quintessential beauty of such a scene.
Interwoven in each picture is the image of the people of Viet Bac. He not only loved and respected the nature here but also earnestly and sincerely for the people of Viet Bac. In each subject, he discovered and captured their distinctive beauty. It is the image of a farmer going up the mountain to work with a blade glistening in the winter sunlight. It is the skillful hand of the person who knits conical hats, “sharpening each yarn” extremely skillfully. The picture becomes even more poetic with “The little sister picking bamboo shoots alone” by the stream beside the chirping sound of cicadas. And finally, the earnest, low-pitched singing echoes throughout the mountainous space of Viet Bac. The song resounds at the end of the stanza, combined with the image of moonlight, further clarifying the desire for peace and independence in the heart of the author.
The stanza shows nostalgia, so covered in each sentence, each word is a gentle rhythm, step by step leading people into the beautiful, gracious and faithful past. That rhythm along with the hexagonal form of poetry makes the nostalgia become more wistful and more painful.
Closing the stanza, the earnest nostalgia still stretches, echoing throughout the space. That nostalgia is like a deep gratitude of the author to the nature and people here. Simultaneously with the selection of idyllic images, the poetic language is clear and easy to understand, but creates a unique quartet picture once again affirming To Huu’s artistic talent.
See more sample essays for grade 12 National high school exam preparation:
Introducing Youtube channel
Other Grade 12 series
Bạn thấy bài viết Phân tích bức tranh thiên nhiên tứ bình trong bài thơ Việt Bắc hay nhất (2 mẫu) có khắc phục đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu ko?, nếu ko hãy comment góp ý thêm về Phân tích bức tranh thiên nhiên tứ bình trong bài thơ Việt Bắc hay nhất (2 mẫu) bên dưới để Trường THPT Nguyễn Chí Thanh có thể thay đổi & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho các bạn nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website: thptnguyenchithanhag.edu.vn của Trường THPT Nguyễn Chí Thanh
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết này: Phân tích bức tranh thiên nhiên tứ bình trong bài thơ Việt Bắc hay nhất (2 mẫu) của website thptnguyenchithanhag.edu.vn
Chuyên mục: Văn học